The AmCham-TAPP Internship Program
American Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines, Inc — The Arangkada Philippines Project (AmCham-TAPP) Internship Program
AmCham-TAPP runs a flexible year-round internship program for college students in their junior or senior year.
Joining us is an opportunity to learn more about public policy, legislative reform, the Philippine economy, and what it takes to make the country attractive to business and foreign investment.
Rest assured, you will work and be trained directly by your supervisor, ensuring you sufficient support and mentorship.
So if you want to become part of a dynamic advocacy that’s helping shape government reform, apply for an internship with us now. We accept trainees any time of the year, and you’re welcome to stay with us.
The student must have a background on the following topics: business, economics, and/or political science.
- Assist the TAPP Senior Advisor, Senior Legislative Specialist, and Research Associates with conducting research, preparing and distributing position papers and Investment Policy Reform Briefs, organizing conducting surveys, coordinating meetings liaising with TAPP advocacy partners including the National Competitiveness Council and the Joint Foreign Chambers.
- Assist in organizing the annual Arangkada Philippines Forum.
- Assist in production of the Fourth Anniversary Assessment publication.
- Assist the Project Finance Officer with overseeing the financial management of TAPP.
The junior programmer will assist the Web Director in launching web and internal projects for TAPP.
- Currently doing a bachelor’s degree in any computer science, multimedia arts, or engineering program
- Knowledgeable in Google Docs software system and PHP integration
Interested applicants must submit a cover letter and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write “Internship Application for -insert position-” on the subject line.